Tuesday, September 29, 2009

LOOK AT MY TURLTE!


Have you ever noticed how proud men are of their shlongs? (that's what I call a penis)
A mans shlong is their buddy, their little friend. The one thing in life they can count on to always be there. When all alone and bored they know that it’s there, just hanging around waiting to cum out to play. Men are always grabbing it to make sure it hasn’t gone anywhere. Have you noticed in movies when men get mad and want to tell someone off they grab it aggressively, pull on it and say things like “Yea? Well suck this!” and they feel empowered when it’s in their hands! It seems to give them a sense of security like a loaded gun. “THIS IS MY DICK!” They think to themselves. And they are proud!

I’ve never thought “Shlongs” were necessarily a visual turn on. I mean, when their limp they kinda look like a turtle head pulled back into its shell with one tired eye always looking out. Then you have the balls hanging around… and when it’s hard? It seems like you better just take a hold of the situation before it gets out of hand!

Although I don’t think my husbands Shlong is...I don’t know, “CUTE” I think it’s cute how proud he is of it. Every time he whips it out of nowhere and shows it to me, it’s like a toddler showing me his first art project that he’s so proud of! I just shake my head, smile and say:
“Yes honey, it’s still there, and it’s YOUR DICK! Now put it away” and like a proud innocent yet evil little child he tucks his turtle back in its shell and skips away.
Donation update: I still haven't walked anymore or given my husband his "special" gift. NOt because I haven't tried, I have been up with the baby for 4 nights straight until 2 am! I plan on getting on track this week! I already have something special planned. You'll love it! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!

2 comments:

  1. Why does this not surprise me?! Ha ha! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why my post never shows but I did post and was the first one to do so. All i can say is WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I love you for making me laugh at loud all the time and now even more due to your blog! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete