Friday, September 18, 2009

Yodalay Whoohoo....


I didn't put out last night. I couldn't. Aunt flow is still here and both I and my husband put in a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGG day! BUT, I think as soon as flow wraps up her visit, I'm going to make an EFFORT! Yea I said it, an EFFORT to have sex. Or in this case "go hiking" My husband has been working really hard on a club house for our kids and it turned out SO FREAKING CUTE! SO the least I can do is reward him with 60 seconds of hard mountain climbing (see find waldo post). It will be tough terrain to cover in 60 seconds but I think it can be done! Even if he doesn't make it to the top, I think he'll be happy! Ohdalay whoohooo!! (that's yodeling)
keep you posted~

5 comments:

  1. You know you could give him a BJ while flow is in town. That would make him happy! All about him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know, YOUR RIGHT! I think he deserves it! BLOW JOB it is! oh, he's gone till Sunday night. Hope he get's home before I'm asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. You probably think a guy wrote that. NOPE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh brother! Give me a break! It's bad enough that she has to put up with Aunt Flow's crap right now w/o having to worry about giving her husband a BJ on top of it! How about we just let her have a break from it all like she deserves?!

    ReplyDelete