Wednesday, September 23, 2009

AC/DC gets it, Why can't I??


So I’m working out on the treadmill trying to catch up on the miles donated to my TUMMY TUCK & Sex project. I’m listening to AC/DC. GREAT band. Here are the songs I heard in order:
*Back in Black
* Big Balls
*Given the dog a bone
*Have a drink on me
*It’s a long way to the Top (5,000 freaking miles for me if you donate a dollar today!)
*Let me put my love into you
*Little Lover
*Love at first FEEL
*Sink the Pig
*Squealer
*TNT
*What you do for money honey
*Who made who
*You shook me all night long!!
Now listen, if you’re going to work out to get your sex life on track, download these songs in this order and tell me you’re not ready to jump your husband by the end of your workout??

This is what I got out of the music,

*Back in Black I hit the sack, I bet your glad to be back with your Big Balls, Given me your doggy bone after having a drink on me cuz it’s a long way to the top if you let me put my love into you, little lover. I fell in LOVE at first Feel when we played sink the pig and I became a squealer! It was like TNT! And this blog??? What you do for money honey, Who made Who?? Who gives a shit? Just shake me all night long!

EVERY SINGLE SONG was related to SEX in some way! I felt my ass twitch a as I was shaken it while walking. I knew almost every word to every song. It was great! I really hadn’t listened to these songs since High School. I felt young. I wanted to rat my hair up as high as I could get it, put on some tight jeans (that’s easy, every pair I own are tight) lather my lips in shiny gloss, roll up a fatty of love and friendship and GET IT ON!
I knew I didn’t have the same body as I did in School, or a drug dealer, but I have something my husband wanted, and AC/DC told me to give it to him, who was I to argue?So yes, he got it tonight, not all night long, not even all minute long but who cares, I felt young, vibrant, and sexy (even a bit tipsy due to the wine) …. And that’s all that matters! Rock on Bitches, ROCK ON!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Just please promise me you won't start ratting your hair again, that's all I ask...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way!! I was picturing the rats nest and I LOVED IT!!! LOL, that is some funny crap....AGAIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hey hey!! When I read your blog it is like a perfect reflection of my life. I laugh and cry because of the joy and sadness of it all. Maybe we should make some kind of competition out of this!!! The only thing that could happen is we could all benefit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you have in mind as far as competition?
    I'm game! just know, I'm extremely competetive (in a cute and funny way) and a perfectionist!
    I'm so happy you like my blog! I would LOVE to see what you would have to write..let me know what your thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great! Glad AC/DC helped you out a bit...LOL!

    ReplyDelete