Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Car Smell Theory

So, I have been advised by my beloved to get my hormone levels checked to see why it is I don’t want to have sex…… Not gonna happen! Reason? I’ve come up with a theory; I call it the New Car Smell Theory.
I just bought a new car, I LOVE THE SMELL OF A NEW CAR! What is it about that smell anyways? Oh, I know: it’s NEW! It’s clean; it runs really well, it doesn’t need anything from you other than to drive the hell out of it! It’s exhilarating to push the gas to see how fast it can go, play with all the new buttons see what they do…. Are you following me? Well as time goes on the New Car Smell starts to fade, there is no surprises, you know what all the buttons do or don’t do now that they have quit working, the car turns into work, running back and forth to work, picking up kids, cleaning it, the sticker in the window is a constant reminder of your next trip to the Lube n Go. It’s not that you don’t greatly appreciate your car and what it does for you, your glad you have it and sometimes after a good wash, wax and detail you’re reminded of how fun it was to drive and you take it for a spin just for the fun of it, but no matter how many New Car Smell air freshening trees you buy… the smell is forever gone!
Now if I drove my car to a let’s say… MECHANIC, and said I want you to run a diagnostic on my car and find out why the new car smell is gone, the mechanic would do it because he’s a dishonest JACKASS. He would tell me the smell is gone because the air filter is clogged, charge me for the diagnostic and filter, then proceed to tell me to use better oil and treat my car with a little more respect all the while thinking that I’m an idiot! If you’re not following me here (the mechanic is the DOCTOR)
Now from a mans perspective,
They can’t smell, they don’t care, it could be a rusty piece of shit at a junk yard and they would see a classic model that they WANT TO DRIVE just to see how it feels!
In a nutshell:
I don’t need a mechanic to tell me I need a new air filter so I want to ride my husband more often. I just need to find a really good New Car Smell air freshener to hang above my headboard right next to the sticker that reminds me of my next Lube n Go!

4 comments:

  1. That is the funniest TRUTH I have ever had put into words!! I laughed out loud (LOL) and I usually don't when I'm reading things online! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing IS...we all get what we give and the snowball affect of NO sex just makes things worse and worse. If MY wife had this attitude...there would be less of every emotion around the house, except anger and resentment. Good luck with your blog...I'm off to get another blowjob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Get what we give....
    I agree, 100%! outside of my shortcomings in the bedroom I try to be all I can be in the marriage. I and my husband give a lot. I really This isn't about being resentful or haveing and attitude. It simply is a quest to find out (if possible) why it is that sex matters so much to men and why is it I could care less about it? With that, GOOD FOR YOU! I'm glad your off to "get off"! that's great! Make sure to smell new!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i had the same problem! i would love it if my husband would get his hormone levels checked and do me once in awhile! why not reward all the hard work of being everything to everyone with a great orgasim!

    ReplyDelete