Monday, September 21, 2009

My Sex Therapist is a Plastic Surgeon!

Since starting this blog 3 weeks ago I have had a lot of comments and suggestions on what I’m doing wrong or right in the bedroom. I’ve made people laugh at my stories and made some men upset. “Stirred the pot” a bit you may say. But one thing that hasn’t happened, my sex life has not improved much at all.
I’ve decided I’m going to test all the theories and suggestions that I have read…

Theory 1: Exercise helps increases your sex drive
Theory 2: Feeling better about your appearance (looking sexier) improves your sex drive
Theory 3: Having a healthy sex life make for a Healthy marriage
Theory 4: If you put out more your husband naturally is more willing to help out around the house
Theory 5: Theory of accountability. When being held accountable you’re more likely to follow through.


How am I going to test these theories you ask? Well I have demised a plan….
I am going to walk and screw my way to a TUMMY TUCK!

I am SO self conscious about my appearance naked since I’ve had my 3 kids. I have this big huge wrinkled pocket of skin and stretch marks, it’s horrible. NO amount of crunches will ever take it away and as much as my husband say's it doesn't bother him, I know it does.
I also need to lose about 60 lbs! I need some accountability in my life, YOU!!

See the “DONATE” button on the sidebar?

For every dollar donated I’m going to walk a mile.

For every $20 mark I’m doing something “special” for my husband.

With all this excersize and love making I’m going to test the theories above and blog daily about the progress or lack there of. I'm going to give MYSELF a Bitch slap of REALITY! It may sting a little but it has to be done!
A tummy tuck cost approximately $5000. That’s A LOT of miles and “special” time with my husband. I think this Plastic Surgeon (whom ever he or she may be) will do A LOT more for my sex life then any Sex Therapist could ever hope to do!
I’m going to be held accountable by YOU, and prove if these theories work or not!
And in the end (when ever that may be) when I reach my goal I will have a “COMING OUT” party. I will show the WORLD who Mrs. Sex Journal is and show before and after pictures and hopefully have an incredibly hot sex life with my husband. And in the end give women a drive to try harder in the bedroom and men to try harder in the kitchen!
ARE YOU WITH ME??!!
Then push my BUTTON and lets get hot!

2 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed your blog, but I don't see why I'm supposed to pay you for it.

    ReplyDelete