Thursday, September 3, 2009

My FIRST MALE COMMENT!!

Yeah! My first MALE comment! I would like to share it……

“The thing IS...we all get what we give and the snowball effect of NO sex just makes things worse and worse. If MY wife had this attitude...there would be less of every emotion around the house, except anger and resentment. Good luck with your blog...I'm off to get another blowjob.”

Ok so, here we go…. I 100% agree with the “we all get what we give” statement! But that statement could easily go both ways. In my household the majority of the household duties are done by me. Dinner, dishes, homework, shopping, cleaning, Dr. Appointments, yadda, yadda, yadda, you get the picture. I am not saying my husband doesn’t help from time to time and lately more than he ever use to. BUT, it’s always a choice for him, if he doesn’t feel like doing anything after work, he doesn’t. If he feels like helping, he does. There is absolutely no choices for me, things have to get done, kids have to be fed, homework has to be turned in, baby has to be taken care of and I work a full time job also. So with the statement “we all get what we give”
I think if things were done on a regular basis TO GIVE MORE, he would GET MORE if you catch my drift. I have tried to explain to my husband that at the end of the night when the day is done I am exhausted and that’s why I don’t want to have sex. I in no way want to speak for other women BUT from speaking to OTHER women it seem to me it am the same for them as well.

As far as the part of your statement “If MY wife had this attitude…” just know, this is not a blog to “MEN BASH” or to have an attitude in anyway, it’s quite simply how I feel. As far as the “NO SEX” comment, we have sex, just not as often as we use to and I find myself caring about it less and less. I love my husband and we have a great relationship. If you could be a fly on the wall you would see there is A LOT of love in my home. That is exactly why I want to explore the reasons of WHY or WHY NOT, I can’t seem to care about sex.
And last but by no means least… your statement “I’m off to get another blowjob” GOOD FOR YOU!! YEAH! On your way there, load the dishwasher and throw in some laundry, sounds like your wife deserve it! Or maybe you already did??? Getting back what you give huh???

SO, my question to my blog viewers and 2 followers!! In your opinion do daily duties have a direct effect on your sex drive?

2 comments:

  1. I just came up with a funny line... I just told my husband that when he actually does something around the house it takes a load off of me... and in return I take a load off of him! LOL, I am funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, YES, AND YES AGAIN! And I don't care what any man says, it almost always comes down to being EXHAUSTED at the end of the day and wanting to have some type of "me" time, which men get all day long! It turns me on A LOT more when my husband helps out around the house without me having to say anything then if he were to go get me flowers! Load up the dishwasher baby and UP your chances!!

    ReplyDelete