Sunday, September 13, 2009

Getting Back on Track

For those of you just getting here let me bring you up to speed…
1) Husband told me we had the worst sex life ever
2) I doubted his statement and started a blog about it
3) Blog was going to be a light hearted self discovery journal about the reasons I don’t like having sex as much as I use to
4) Women LOVE it; Men I wouldn’t say HATE it but dislike my approach.

Time to get back on track!!

To get the full story please read “OLDER POST” & Male Comments!
I’m not so naive or bias as to think my disinterest in sex has to do ONLY with the actions (or lack thereof) of my husband. With that, I did some “soul searching” you might call it, to see what it is that I DO to contribute to my current sexual situation. Here is what I came up with:

1) I am truly unhappy with my appearance since having our last child
2) I have made no effort to get the baby out of our bed which leads to less sleep for me and less sex for my husband.
3) I make time for EVERYTHING in my life except quality time with my husband

So, this is where I’m going to start my journey. I am a TRUE believer in leading through example and getting back that which you give. I am going to work on myself and what I can do to get my sex life back on track. I will post about it, and I will be honest about it.

In regards to the 2 male comments left today:
1) Instead of getting all offended by “MY sex life” try reading what I’m truly writing about and see where you could possibly see things from your wives perspective. And maybe when she says she’s “tired” or “not in the mood” try and look at the situation from behind her eyes instead of behind your zipper.
2) And to Bradley Tee, when dressing as a school girl to keep it interesting: keep your balls tucked in your uniform or things could go south really quick!

And last but most certainly the most important:
The one and only thing that NO ONE reading or commenting on this blog can dispute is I LOVE MY HUSBAND. And I know without any uncertainty that he loves me.
We may not have as much sex as some couples out there but we have a much stronger bond than most couples I know. We are honest with each other and can laugh about things that most couples can’t even talk about. So to those who doubt, think what you may… I know where we stand and that’s all that matters.

1 comment: