Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"WHOOP, there it is!"

I’m sure you’ve all heard the song “Whoop there it is!”?
Well for those who haven’t heard the song it starts out kinda cute, good beat, makes you shake a little, makes you smile, bop up and down, then slowly it starts to grind on your nerves, you want to turn it off, you can’t take it anymore. WHY? Because it just keeps repeating & repeating over and over again! “Whoop, there it is! Whoop there it is!” FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! WE KNOW! THERE IT FREAKING IS!!! …... Sorry, I can’t even think about that song without going bonkers!
This is the song I hear in my head when I see (or feel) my husband’s penis. Open my eye’s in the morning, “WHOOP, there it is!” Getting in or out of the shower, “WHOOP, there it is!” Making dinner “WHOOP, there it is!” Sit down to watch a movie, “WHOOP, there it is!” Bending over to brush my teeth “WHOOP, there it is!” Writing my blog… “Whoop...” JUST KIDDING! It’s amazing how it’s always readily available! It just pops out of nowhere like a spring daisy needing sunlight and water! And just like the song, in the beginning it started out kinda cute, made me shake a little, bop up and down, but after awhile, I just wanted to change the song to sound a little more like “WHOOP! Mow the lawn!” “WHOOP! Wash a dish!” And slowly but surely over 14 years the lyrics, thank GOD, have begun to change... But no matter how much time passes by I KNOW in the still quietness of the night...
“WHOOP, there it is!”

4 comments:

  1. I cannot even tell you what a mental picture that gives me!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! What the hell is wrong with you! I'm dying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your husband know your writting this? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear God, I'm sorry, but it's true!

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete