Monday, September 14, 2009

That CRAZY Bitch Flow...

Well I got an unexpected visitor this morning, AUNTIE FLOW…
I should have sensed her arrival was approaching with all the chocolate cravings and the third eye that appeared on my forehead, but with all the work I had going on this week I somehow missed the signs.
And as most of you know, when aunt flow shows up, the husband packs up and sex is off the menu for at least 7 days.
During her visit last night we re-read some of the comments left by men. WELL, auntie flow (not being the gracious person I am) saw things in a bit different. And wanted me to pass a message on to the men who frequent this blog…..

“A picture says a thousand words…. this one say’s two”








Love Flow.

That Flow, she’s one crazy bitch!

6 comments:

  1. I don't think this is entirely from just Auntie Flow hunny...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate aunt flow... She can kiss my big butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY, your blog is cracking me up!! OOOOH how I am there with you on so much of your writing...this post though...I am screwed...I had a hystorectomy last November at 35...I can't use the ol' aunt flow excuse anymore, damn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristine,
    Iam so glad you can relate! It's so fun wirting this stuff because it's so TRUE! I just crack up when I'm writing. The crap we women go through!!! thanks for reading and for your comments!

    ReplyDelete