Monday, September 21, 2009

Do you have ED Zachery Disease?

I'm a woman, becoming more and more concerned that I may never succeed in improving my sex life with my mate, I decided to seek out the help of a sex therapist.
Searching through the phone book, I came upon a Japanese doctor, who happens to be a sex therapist, and I make an appointment.
After explaining my symptoms to the doctor, he says, "Take off all crowes and crawl real fass away from me across froor."
so out of desperation to please I crawl to the other side of the room. The doctor then says, "Now, you crawl real fass back to me." again, I do what he say's. The doctor then shakes his head and says, "You haf real bad case of Ed Zackary disease ... worse case I ever see! That why you haf sex problem."
Totally confused by his diagnosis, I asks, "What is Ed Zackary disease? I've never heard of it."
The doctor replies, "Ed Zackary disease ... that when your face rook Ed Zackary rike your ass!"

Please help me cure my Ed Zachary disease! Donate TODAY!

*DISCLAIMER*
* I did not write this joke.. I found it, changed it a bit and laughed my giant ass off!

3 comments:

  1. LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL! That is the funniest crap ever!!! And this time I am serious!!! FUNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have one BEAUTIFUL ass is all I can say...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. so sweet! if only it were true!!

    ReplyDelete