Thursday, October 1, 2009

ARRR! It's my Birthday! Where's the RUM?


20 some odd years ago from today the world was blessed with my birth! Ok, I'll tell: I'm 36! I cannot believe it! My husband came in and said "this is perfect! I've always wanted to screw a 36 year old, I better take a nap so I don't fall asleep during it"
What a smart ass he is! I told him it was MY BIRTHDAY and tapping the ass of a sleepy turtle wasn't exactly what I had in mind (see turtle post!) then he sweetend the deal with pizza (I wont have to cook dinner) a full size cut out of Captain Jack at the foot of my bed and a cheap bottle of wine! Looks like that turtle may cum out of it's shell after all~

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Again, you (Or your hubby) never cease to amaze me with what comes of out your mouth...Hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have problems! And I like every single one of them!

    ReplyDelete