Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Finding the "SPARK PLUG"


I got home from work this evening to my husband in the driveway with the hood of our Honda Accord up. He was tinkering or whatever. ANYWAY, later he came in and said he was trying to change the spark plugs in the car and had a hell of a time finding them, to which I replied "not much different from the bedroom then uh?" to which he said " oh, I don't give a shit about that anymore" call me a bitch but "WHAT THE HELL?!" I know he wants sex but here inlies the problem! for men, an organism happens in 30 seconds or less, me and most women I talk to: the biggest "O" in their lives arrives at 4pm when Ophrah comes on. Give me a freaking break! I was so irritated. Now I KNOW I'm going to regret this rant, but HOLY SHIT! NO WONDER WOMEN DON'T GIVE A SHIT! Were expected to work FULL TIME, clean, still be a fun loving full time, PTA volunteering mom, A wife that puts out, takes care of herself, keeps EVERYTHING on the up and up and the ONLY thing most men are expected to do is keep a job. Let's see , it's 11:30 pm , the baby is up due to a late nap until probably about 1:30 am. Is my mechanic under the hood trying to find the "Spark Plug"? Oh, no... He clocked out at 5 and was in bed by 10 regardless of what was going on in the shop. Here's the thing, I don't have to look for his spark plug, it's in plain view, on the freaking dash board with flashing neon lights saying "TOUCH ME, TOUCH ME!" And the moment I locate the spark plug the motor revs up. I know it takes much more work under my hood then his, and most of the time I don't have time to work in the "SHOP" if you know what I mean. But at least "CARE" where my spark plugs are! In the mean time I'm suppose to be some fun loving, hot for my husband, walking for a tummy tuck, giving 100% , money making bitch. Well, I'm tired as hell and I'm don't give a rat's ASS if my husband EVER finds the FREAKING SPARK PLUG AGAIN! I think I just may put batteries in the new butterfly bullet thingy I got for my birthday and see what the future brings. Love to all my bitches! Peace out!

4 comments:

  1. Take a deep breath...Ok, was the Cupcake wine at least any good? I see now why you so desperately wanted it. And how's your nose doing?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say you need to give up some of the responsibilities in your life and CHILL the HELL out! You over commit! Quit everything and spend some time at home! Maybe you will get your spark plugs in check??? And who knows... You might even like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with Mrs. Tabitha to an extent. You do need to quite OVER COMMITTING! You and your family would be a lot happier if you did.

    ReplyDelete