Friday, October 2, 2009

The Magic Bullet~ It's not just for quick quacamole baby!

So I got a birthday surprise from some close friends of mine...(you know who you are!) They picked my up today and took me to a dirty store and I don't mean the floors were sticky! I guess I 'm going to fess up to the blog world, I'm a virgin in the sexual electronic department and and after seeing what was on the shelves?? HOLY SHIT! The world has come A LONG way since the egg beater!

There were things that looked like a cactus with balls that you sit on?? and little bunnies with ears but something told me these bunnies had something more to offer than good hearing! There was a particular item called a "g ring" I think, It looked interesting. I had NO IDEA were to begin! My friends however were pros! they were shopping like it was the dairy department at the local grocer. Not a big deal. They agreed to start out simple and work my way up. So, I got some pop rocks your throw them in your mouth then throw your mouth on things and share in the popping! I thought this was a good idea, just in case I don't have sex I have a fun treat for later! Some dirty dice and a little thing called the butterfly bullet. I got it upon recommendation of the girls I was with, also it was cute and pink with a butterfly pattern on it. So we'll see what happens. I might just be on to something new in the bedroom! And as my close friend likes to say "Maybe the Hokey Poky is what it's all about!" (And you know who you are!)

4 comments:

  1. Not me, that's for sure..Biatch! Also you had better have a drawer with a lock on it for safe keeping or your kids will be walking around with poping rocks while showing there friends their mom's cute butterfly toy;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank goodness their not all just for men anymore either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I agree with Tabby. GET THAT LOCK!

    ReplyDelete