Tuesday, March 1, 2011

RELEASE THE KRACKEN!


So I started watching this show on the OWN network, for those 5 people out their who don't know, Oprah now owns her own network called "OWN"
Anyway, the show is about a sex therapist who goes and visits couples who's relationships are on the brink due to lack of a sex life, so far every episode I have seen it's been the women who have become disenchanted with the whole thing (Big Surprise) ANYWAY, it's actually really good and the sex therapist has given a lot of good advice and some really good things to think about. She gives homework assignments to couples, most of the time I think " good assignment" until last night, she assigned one women to take a mirror and look at her vagina so she could "Know herself" ???? What the HELL?? What is squatting on a mirror going to do? Well I'll tell you what it did for me, it scared the living shit out of me! Now to be fair to this therapist (I am a professional blogger)...I thought "well before I knock it I should try it and give my fair opinion, maybe I'll find my long lost libido down there" NOT THE CASE! To start I was in the tub when I decided to give this therapist advice a try. I didn't have a mirror but I could see my reflection in the chrome round thing in the tub that's above the drain and below the faucet, you know what I'm talking about?? if you don't go take a look at your tub, ANYWAY so I thought " it's kind of like a mirror and the image wont be really clear so how bad can it be?" Well, have you ever seen 'Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Mans Chest' where Davy Jones sends the under water beast, the Kraken to get Captain Jack? If you haven't I've attached a picture to this post to give you an idea of the image that awaited me... It was HORRIFYING!!
I was trying to see over all my junk, (stomach, rolls, skin etc) and I didn't have my contacts in so THANK GOD for little mercies because I can tell you there is a REASON we can't see it! It looked viscous and stubby yet hairy at the same time, I swear it had teeth! If my libido was lost down there, I don't think there is a chance in hell it will be recovered! Now I've seen other beasties and all I can say is I'm immediately looking into waxing, some sort of vagina therapy and Kegal exercises will be on the calender every day from this day forward. I will slay this beast! Oh, it's on! All I can say is the next time my husband wants to get it on I will be yelling
"RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!"

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is wrong with you? Thanks for the warning because I've NEVER wanted to look at mine either and now I'm really, REALLY glad I haven't! NICE picture and comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to say the same thing that Nicole did! LOL!! I also LOVE the picture! I have looked at mine plenty! What are you guys scared of!? Sounds to me like you need to schedule a big fat appt at my favorite places called "nailed" they will take care of the grooming which explains their name! lol.... Well they also do nails:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, could you get me that number right away?? I need to "NAIL" down the solutions to slaying the beasty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well at first it's not that I was too scared, it's just something I never thought of doing for any particular reason but now I'm just flat out scared!

    ReplyDelete