Monday, February 21, 2011

Miss me yet????

Well ladies, and men (maybe) I'm back! YEA~!~ It's been at least a year since my last confession, oh ...I mean post and well I thought it was time to get my fat ass back in the saddle and start blogging! Are you excited?? I'm! OK, so long time uh? lots of catching up to do so lets make it quick so we can get to the nitty gritty of the last year

First: I lost a few pounds! (about 2o)
Second: I gained some of them back...(about 12)
Third: it did in fact help my sex life a tiny bit
Fourth: It didn't help it enough to write home about...
Last: not much has changed here, still not horny, but somewhat happy, husband still not getting much but I think he's coping... Still think I'm pretty average, and so are you... THAT'S WHY YOU LOVE ME!!

Well that's about it. So here it is, I was reading through my past blogs and laughing hysterically at myself (those who know me know this is a common thing) and I thought, I'm just to dam good at this not to be sharing it with the world, SO... I will commit to blogging at least 3 times a week! I invite you to come along....

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! I'm glad you're back but you've told us that before so I'll believe it when I see it... Good luck with the new hairdo! I knew the blonde would do it... ;)

    ReplyDelete